Module 3: God's heart for healing
When God heals, people don't only encounter the power of God, but the love of God. There is lots of mystery around physical healing, but also many keys in Scripture. Receive an impartation.
In a moment of commission, Jesus told the disciples to go and heal the sick (Matt 10:8), we want to be obedient to that mandate. We realise that there has been much unhelpful and damaging teaching on this subject. Yet, because it's a Biblical command, we want to keep going. What does it look like to create a healthy foundation around healing, how to persevere and what if people aren't healed?
In this module we are taking four weeks to look at the foundations for healing and we will also activate and equip students to go for it themselves. We will have Teaching, Activations, Ministry and Groups.
What you get?
We believe "Teach, Model, Activate" is the most effective way of bringing about new ways of thinking, believing and being. All modules are open to TSM alumni. Go deeper, join us!
- Receive from experienced teachers and get recordings afterwards.
- Discipleship in groups.
- Activations which will equip you.
- Opportunity for Q&A.
- Workbook with activations, courage challenges, questions and recommended resources.
Interested in the full course?
We love it when people join us for the full course. The benefits are:
- Private Facebook group with TSM leaders.
- £50 discount on the full course.
- You stay together with the same people in your group for the whole year.
- The full course will help you build momentum in your pursuit of a Kingdom lifestyle.
- Stay in touch with your group over WhatsApp, especially in the breaks.
- Develop lasting connections with people in your group.
- Bring five people and get the sixth person for free. You have to email email@example.com with all names before any apply.
- £50 discount if you apply for the full course.
- Additional £50 discount on the full course if you are between 18-25 at the start of the course.
We are looking forward to going on this journey with you. Contact us if you have any questions.